TensorFlow – Object & Sentiment Detection
✅ Tensorflow is the most popular open-source Machine Learning Framework. In this course we will dive into data preparation and model training. More specifically we will train two models: an object detection model and a sentiment classifiert model. We’ll work solely in Jupyter Notebooks. Quizzes will ensure that you actually internalized the theory concepts.
In a Nutshell
🎓 Setup & develop locally in a Jupyter Notebook Server
🎓 Download and Extract train & test Datasets
🎓 Clean, Transform and Manipulate raw Datasets
🎓 Build a neural net and train a model for Object Detection
🎓 Prepare Text Dataset and train an LSTM Model
- We use the twitter sentiment analysis dataset and explore the data with different ways.
- We prepare the text data of tweets by removing the unnecessary things.
- We trained model based on tensorflow with all settings.
1 hour content
- We evaluate thye model with different evaluation measures.
- If you are intereste to work on any text based project, you can simply apply the same methodolgy but might be you will need to change little settings like name of coloumns etc.
- We work on the classification problem and sepcifically we call it binary classification which is two class classification.
1 hours content
- We use the fruits360 dataset and explore the data with different ways.
- We prepare the the images data and extract the features.
1 hours content
- We train model based on tensorflow with all settings.
- We evaluate the model with accuracy and look at the performance of the model with plots.
- If you are interested to work on any image based project, prepare the data as we prepared in this project and there could be some changes in the code like number of classes or loss function.
- We work on the classification problem and sepcifically we call it multi class classification because we are using in total 81 classes of fruits.
1 hours content
✔️ 100% Online
✔️ Low Difficulty
✔️ English Content
✔️ Practical Insights
✔️ Best Practice Tips
✔️ Certificate of Attendance
✔️ Worldwide recognition
– Active Student –
Choosing German IT Academy was one of my best decision when it comes to investing in my own skill and career. This Academy and their tutors are obvisouly very close to the industry and have thus a brutal pragmatic approach. It’s a total
– Instructor –
Andrey Bulezyuk is the founder of German IT Academy and an Instructor. He covers topics from Web Development, Data Science, Machine Learning.
He published a Book “Algorithmic Trading“, giving his readers the opportunity to learn how to code automatic trading systems for the Stock Market.
✔️ Open-Source Contributor
✔️ Full-Time Developer & Engineer
✔️ 7 days a week available
✔️ Available for Video Calls
✔️ EU-Wide Travel for In-House Coaching
After completing this Online-Course, you will receive a certificate of completion. This certificate can be used on your Resume to advance your career!
We always try and make our customers happy with some extra bonus material. There is a small surprise content waiting for you.
Time is Money. Therefore, our main objective is to teach you a skill as quickly as possible. So that you can go on and get a promotion or a new job.
5 out of 5 stars!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.