Chapter 1 : Requirements
- Basic HTML and CSS experience is beneficial
Chapter 2 : Introduction
- Introduction to NodeJS and npm
- We’ll use npm to create new projects and install packages
- VueJS Coldstart
- We’ll dive right into Vue.js framework, without installing it
Chapter 3 : Development Setup
- Vuedevtools – Browser Extension
- You’ll learn to develop and debug Vue.js Applications like a professional Frontend Developer
- We will manipulate the insides of Vue.js Applications with Vuedevtools
- Vue-Cli 4
- Vue-Cli 4 will enable you to create Vue.js Projects in a streamlined way while using an intuitive User Interface
- Introduction to Visual Studio Code IDE
- The development of Vue.js Apps will be done on your local machine, thus you’ll learn the VS Code IDE
Chapter 4 : VueJS Components
- Structure and SFC
- Creating SFCs will enable you to re-use your code and scale your Application
- Instance properties and methods
- In this section you will ingest the core business logic of your application like field checking, conditional UI hiding, etc.
- Vuex – Central Data Store
- Vuex and other plugins (which we will cover) enable you to scale your Application
- It will also enable to store users data in their Browsers Cache
- Parent Child Relationships
- Vue Template Syntax
Chapter 5 : Extending & Enhancing VueJS 3
- User Interface Libraries (Vuetify, Quasar, … )
- We’ll take a look at PrimeVue, which is big collection of UI Components
- You’ll learn how to create User Interfaces and User Experiences on Youtube/Google Quality level
- Building source-code & deploying App
- Before you can deploy your source code to your servers, you need to build it.
Chapter 6 : Deploying App + Bonus Content
- Tiny Course App made with VueJS
- Deploying built App to AWS Cloud or Google Cloud
- We’ll show you how to deploy a Vue.js 3 Application to the Cloud virtually for free
German IT Academy
✔️ 100% Online
✔️ Easy to follow
✔️ English Content
✔️ Practical Insights
✔️ Best Practice Tips
✔️ Certificate of Attendance
✔️ Worldwide recognition
Andrey Bulezyuk is the founder of German IT Academy and an Instructor. He covers topics from Web Development, Data Science, Machine Learning.
He published a Book “Algorithmic Trading“, giving his readers the opportunity to learn how to code automatic trading systems for the Stock Market.
Certificate of Completion
After completing this Online-Course, you will receive a certificate of completion. This certificate can be used on your Resume to advance your career!
Is the topic of this course very critical for your mission? Our Coaches are available for personal or in-house coaching.
Theory enhanced by practical Examples
Time is Money. Therefore, our main objective is to teach you a skill as quickly as possible. So that you can go on and get a promotion or a new job.
We always try and make our customers happy with some extra bonus material. There is a small surprise content waiting for you.