Vue.js 2 + Certificate
- Basic HTML and CSS experience is beneficial
- Introduction to NodeJS and npm
- We’ll use npm to create new projects and install packages
- VueJS Coldstart
- We’ll dive right into Vue.js framework, without installing it
- Vuedevtools – Browser Extension
- You’ll learn to develop and debug Vue.js Applications like a professional Frontend Developer
- We will manipulate the insides of Vue.js Applications with Vuedevtools
- Vue-Cli 3
- Vue-Cli 3 will enable you to create Vue.js Projects in a streamlined way while using an intuitive User Interface
- Introduction to Visual Studio Code IDE
- The development of Vue.js Apps will be done on your local machine, thus you’ll learn the VS Code IDE
- Structure and SFC
- Creating SFCs will enable you to re-use your code and scale your Application
- Instance properties and methods
- In this section you will ingest the core business logic of your application like field checking, conditional UI hiding, etc.
- Vuex – Central Data Store
- Vuex and other plugins (which we will cover) enable you to scale your Application
- It will also enable to store users data in their Browsers Cache
- Parent Child Relationships
- Vue Template Syntax
- User Interface Libraries (Vuetify, Quasar, … )
- We’ll take a look at Vuetify, which is big collection of UI Components
- You’ll learn how to create User Interfaces and User Experiences on Youtube/Google Quality level
- Building source-code & deploying App
- Before you can deploy your source code to your servers, you need to build it.
- Your Resume made with VueJS
- Deploying built App to AWS Cloud or Google Cloud
- We’ll show you how to deploy a Vue.js Application to the Cloud virtually for free
✔️ 100% Online
✔️ Low Difficulty
✔️ English Content
✔️ Practical Insights
✔️ Best Practice Tips
✔️ Certificate of Attendance
✔️ Worldwide recognition
Andrey Bulezyuk is the founder of German IT Academy and an Instructor. He covers topics from Web Development, Data Science, Machine Learning.
He published a Book “Algorithmic Trading“, giving his readers the opportunity to learn how to code automatic trading systems for the Stock Market.
After completing this Online-Course, you will receive a certificate of completion. This certificate can be used on your Resume to advance your career!
Time is Money. Therefore, our main objective is to teach you a skill as quickly as possible. So that you can go on and get a promotion or a new job.