VueJS 2 Seminar 2 days
Seminar Language: ENGLISH or GERMAN
In-House Seminar for your Developers. We start from scratch – installing software like NodeJS. Your Developers finish with skills required to create a scalable VueJS 2 Application.
Request a Callback!
1. Day - 1/4 : An Introduction to the Basics
- Introduction to NodeJS and npm
- VueJS Coldstart
- Vuedevtools – Browser Extension
- Vue-Cli 3
- Introduction to Visual Studio Code IDE
1. Day - 2/4 : Information Architecture
- Structure and SFC
- Instance properties and methods
- Vuex – Central Data Store
2. Day - 3/4: Responsive Design
- Parent Child Relationships
- Vue Template Syntax
- User Interface Libraries (Vuetify, Quasar, … )
2. Day 4/4 : Interaction and Motion
- Fetching data from REST API with “Axios”
- Using Vuex Plugin “Vuex-ORM”
- Building source-code & serving App
- Deploying built App to AWS Cloud or Google Cloud
Andrey Bulezyuk mainly covers topics from Web Development to Machine Learning.
He published a German book “Algorithmic Trading“, giving his readers the opportunity to learn how to code automatic trading systems for the stock market or the Forex. He has experience as a Backend and Frontend Developer.
Currently employed as Machine Learning Engineer. He takes part in different projects and acts as a Co-Founder in different small start-ups.