Vuetify is a material design component framework that lets you create clean and reusable UI components. It works with Vue’s Server Side Rendering and has premium themes. Vuetify has great support and continuous updates which helps users to remain up to date. Steps to install Vuetify are given below:-
- First, you need to upgrade to Vue CLI 3 or above using the following command:
- Then create a new Vue.js project using Vue CLI 3:
Make sure that you select all the things you need for the project by manually selecting the features. The above picture shows a sample of what you can start with and the name of the app.
- After you have instantiated the project, add the Vuetify package.
Choose the default preset and you are good to go.
Quasar is an MIT-licensed and simple to use UI framework that can be used to build front-end apps. It provides a color palette with a variety of colors in it and other form features like slider, checkbox, etc which makes it very useful. Below are the installation steps for Quasar:-
- First, check the version of npm and node (node>=8 and npm>=5) by using below commands:
- Then we will install the Quasar CLI:
- Now we can create a project folder with Quasar CLI.
And start working on a project.
Element is a UI component library that has versions for React, Angular, and Vuejs. The Popularity of element speaks for itself with more than 40k stars on Github. The wide variety of components which Element provide, makes it one of the top three UI framework or library used for Vuejs. Steps to install Element is very simple, just run the following command:-
Now you can import and use it as follows:-
There are many other UI frameworks and libraries that can be used with Vuejs like Fish-UI, Buefy, Vux, AT-UI, etc. but these three provide many components as compared to others and their popularity will increase in the near future.